Hills Face Mask - Fit and Care Guide
How to Fit your Hills Face Mask:
It is essential to wash your mask before use for hygiene and an enhanced fit.
- Insert filter in it’s pocket
- Use side straps to fit mask in place, put hands on side straps and pull mask to face, fitting on chin pocket first.
- Keep hands away from face while putting on a mask - remember to use the side straps.
- Position mask to fit snuggly around chin. Adjust fit if needed by tightening side straps with a knot.
- Press the nose-wire on the top front of the mask to shape to your nose and cheeks for a tighter fit.
- Pull the straps up behind your head & fasten the Velcro at back of head.
How to Care for your Face Mask
- remove the filter and wash separately by hand in warm soapy water
- Handwash mask In soap and water or light machine wash in warm water with non scented laundry powder.
- do not bleach mask or filter
- mask and filter can be warm ironed
- we recommend washing regularly
- do not dry clean